30-Day Return Policy, 60-Day Return Window for Holidays
If you buy a product directly from us that does not meet your expectations for any reason, you can return it within 30 days of the purchase — no questions asked. During the holiday season, knowing that many of our bikes are gifts, we extend our return window to 60 days. This means that all bicycles purchased in November or December will be eligible for a return up to 60 days after the bike was received.
We will refund the full cost of the product and pay to have it shipped back to woom (US orders only). The refund for the cost of the product and return shipping cost will be processed within 5-10 business days of receiving the shipment.
Please note: We cannot refund the original shipping cost when you first purchased the product. Additionally, orders being returned from Canada will have to be shipped at the customer's expense.
If you are returning a product, please initiate a return by clicking the large red link below. Please read through the following tips if you are returning multiple items or upCYCLING to ensure your return process goes as smoothly as possible. Thank you!
Keys to Success
- If you are returning a combination of any of the following items that cannot fit in the same box, please do this in 2 separate returns. Items include: Any model bike, helmet, rack, freewheel, or fenders. For example, if you are returning a woom bike and helmet/large accessory, one return would contain the bike, and the other return would contain the helmet/ large accessory.
- The same rule applies if you are returning multiple bikes. Please do a separate return for each bike.
- For upCYCLING returns, please read this FAQ for detailed instructions rather than clicking the red link below.
- Please look out for your return label in your email inbox; it should be sent within a few minutes after completing the return process linked directly above.
- Note that we will cover all domestic return shipping costs, but we don’t reimburse the initial shipping expense when a product is returned.
- Your next steps are printing the return shipping label, packing up the item(s) safely, and bringing the return package to UPS.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also give us a call at 855-966-6872. We are here to help you.
The woom 10-year warranty
Inspiring children to love riding their bikes is our mission at woom. That's why we guarantee the premium quality of every bike down to the last detail with innovative technology and long-lasting materials.
We have full confidence in our bikes, which is why we offer a 10-year warranty on the aluminum frames, rigid forks, bars and stem once you've registered online.Learn More