How does upCYCLING work?
- An upCYCLING membership allows you to return your old bike and get a refund for 40% of its original cost. We pay for shipping and provide the box for you to ship your old bike back to us.
- There is a one-time $59 fee (per-child) to become an upCYCLING member. By becoming a member, you can generate hundreds of dollars of savings if your child sticks with woom bikes throughout their adolescent years.
- When it has been approaching 2 years, or when your child is close to outsizing their current bike (whichever comes first), purchase a new bike from us, and you are eligible to initiate an upCYCLING return.
- When you ‘upCYCLE’ your used bike, you are trading it in for a new bike one size up.
- Send back your old bike within 30 days with a pre-paid return label. Once we get your old bike back, we give you 40% of its original price, as a refund on the purchase of your new bike.
- All upCYCLING bikes we receive are thoroughly inspected and quality checked by our bike technicians. If we are able to refurbish the bike to roadworthy condition, your bike could go to a family in need through our #woomgives initiatives or be resold to another family at a discount through our Certified Pre-Owned Bike Program. Either way, a happy kiddo will benefit from your upCYCLED bike!
To purchase your upCYCLING membership and see more details click here.
upCYCLING memberships are available only to those living within the contiguous United States.