The status of the bike is “Out of Stock.” When will the pre-orders be open?
Due to overwhelming demand, we have re-evaluated our preorder process.
- We have introduced official wait times for all woom bike models so you know when you can expect to pre-order and receive a specific bike. Wait times are projected based on the information that we currently have on future bike shipments and the number of people subscribed to restock notifications. Click here to read more about wait times.
- If you would like to get an email notification about future product availability, please sign up for our Notification List. To sign up, click “Notify Me When Available” on the product page of the item you are interested in, enter your email address and submit your request. You will be notified when the product is available for purchase.
- Check your projected wait time by clicking here. You will need to enter your email address that was used to sign up for restock notifications and then you will be able to see information about when you subscribed, expected pre-order, and expected delivery time frame.
- You will have the opportunity to purchase bike models based on when you signed up for restock alerts. We will send you an email to pre-order based on the chronological order you are on the list for a specific bike model.
- Once a bike becomes available for you based on your position on the restock alert list for a specific model, we will send an email to you with instructions on how to place your order for this model.
We’re so grateful for everyone’s interest woom bikes, and we are using all your thoughtful feedback to make future preorders a better experience.