What are the rules and stipulations?
- The refund credit can only be applied when purchasing a larger, next-size-up bike model.
- A separate upCYCLING membership is required for each child, but can be used multiple times as your child grows.
- You must initiate the upCYCLING request for your older bike within 2 years, (from delivery date of older bike to purchase date of new bike). Exceptions are made situationally.
- You must initiate the upCYCLING request within 30 days of receiving the new bike.
- At this time, upCYCLING memberships are available only to those living within the contiguous United States (not AK, HI).
- The refund is 40% of the original purchase price of the older model bike being returned.
No results found